Thursday, March 28, 2019

Austin Tothen







This assignment was really fun to make I was in a group of three making a trailer for the movie Napoleon Dynamite. this was a really fun experience probably one of the most fun projects I've ever had in e-Com. Luckily I wasn't the director this time I was the camera guy and that was really fun mainly because didn't have to make hard devotions. while making this video we went into spring break which is were we had the most struggle because I wasn't available the whole time. you see my brother decided to pay us a surprise visit so I couldn't go to the places I needed to film. Luckily my team pulled through and got some sense done. after my brother finally left I went over an filmed the rest of the video. when it all comes down to it the real thing that pulled us through was our manager Addie. she was the best director and pulled through when we deeded her. if I was the manager for this project it would have gone up in flames. thats all I really have to say about this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment

  Photo Portfolio Part 1: Sophomore Year College, Video and Photography Class.